I am determined to make today a good day. I’m actually feeling attractive (or dare I say, sexy?). This is a very rare thing for me, so I am going to bask in all of my glory. :p
Oh hey look, it’s me. :3
I’m not 100% positive if I’m going to be leaving this one for good or not, but I have made a new blog in case. It’s going to be more focused towards health and less towards pictures of bodies if that makes sense. I’m still in the process of customizing the theme and such, but as of right now I’m making a queue and following my favorite blogs.
I just wanted a fresh start. Less bodies, more food, more workouts, more music posts, recovery posts. I want this blog to be about my journey to happiness and self love. I’ll probably keep this blog for my body posting and sexy stuffs…. things of that nature. I’ve been working hard tweaking the codes and just getting everything ready for this new blog. I really hope you guys like it.
If you guys want me to follow you on my other blog just send me a quick ask and I will follow you before the night is over. If you follow me on there, even better. :]
New Blog: Oh-She-Glows
Thanks in advanced guys. <3
So irritated with myself.
10 good things that have happened this morning:
1. I woke up when my boyfriend did and was able to kiss him good morning and watch him go to work.
2. I woke up early enough to have some snuggle time with my new kitten.
3. All of my work clothes are freshly clean.
4. I have time to do my make up this morning.
5. I have the want to drink my daily amount of water today (let’s see if this actually happens today)
6. I ate a banana and didn’t freak out.
7. Its not as cold as it has been, so the walk to work wint be as bad.
8. I’m wearing my favorite bra.
9. I woke up to an inbox full of sweet messages that made me feel so much better.
10. I remembered that I get to wear jeans to work today.
I hate feeling as low as I do right now. I’m being bombarded with negative body image and borederline suicidal thoughts. It hasn’t been this bad in a long time. :(
Yesterday I lost the pendant from the necklace I wear every day… while I was lifting a 50lb bag of onions at work…. I lifted that bag pretty well though…. I’m just really sad that I lost my pendant. :[
So I’m getting this kitty on Friday and I’m Kind of scared… like what if I’m a bad mother. I feel like this is almost as scary as having a child. What if she doesn’t like me? I don’t even know what to name her yet.
I seriously hate being alone at home. It gives me all the opportunity to purge and it is beyond hard not to do so when all I see starting back in the mirror is a fat pig.
Basically the two emotions I’ve been flipping back and forth from today… sexual unicorn to pathetic turtle… fml.
So I downloaded this app called noom coach in high hopes but came out highly irritated… I put in my info (height, Wright, etc.) And it told me that I should only consume 1200 calories a day… even with moderate exercise. This irritated me to hell and back. Why does everyone think 1200 it’s a magical number? !?!?!?!?!
I wish I could love my body…
Going out to get some coffee and I don’t give a damn! This is a step, guys!
Unsure if I want to do a legs/booty work out or not.
- I’m not feeling too well today
- but I love the burn on my legs and booty after
- I need to get my booty up to par again
- Lack of motivation is a bit of a bitch though
I know it’s a few hours early but… Happy Halloween! :3
I’m thinking of going low- carb…Any comments/suggestions?